Ultra Street Fighter II is out this May!
Watch out, Street Fighters!
As announced on the Nintendo Switch Presentation 2017 in Tokyo, Ultra Street Fighter II: The Final Challengers, is coming to the Nintendo Switch!
Capcom and Nintendo have a long history together, going all the way back to Street Fighter II on the Super Nintendo Entertainment System in 1991, so we are happy to bring the newest edition of Street Fighter II to the Nintendo Switch.
Trailer and Soundtrack
Ultra Street Fighter II is coming May 26th, and we’re getting yet another look at the highly anticipated update to the granddaddy of all fighters. This trailer highlights the game’s various modes including Way of the Hado, Arcade, Color Editor, Buddy Battle and more.
We also now have access to a soundtrack sampler for the game, which includes classic and new generation themes for a handful of the game’s characters.
Ultra Street Fighter II features all of the classic characters, a host of new single player and multiplayer features, as well as two new fighters: Evil Ryu and Violent Ken! Nintendo Switch TV, Tabletop and Handheld modes allow you to play Ultra Street Fighter II at home or on-the-go!
- Features a stellar line-up of characters, including all of the original fighters and bosses, the characters added in Super Street Fighter II, plus the first new roster additions in nearly 20 years: Evil Ryu and Violent Ken!
- This version of Ryu has succumbed to the Satsui no Hado and is now obsessed with fighting in order to prove he is the strongest. His former honorable self has been purged, allowing him to enjoy absolute power and embrace an unquenchable thirst for battle.
- Choose between classic pixel-art graphics for a retro nostalgia trip, or enjoy a refined new modern look.
- Utilize the motion controls of the Joy-Con in “Way of the Hado” mode, a new first-person single player experience where players attempt to defeat the Shadaloo army using signature Hadoken and Shoryuken special moves.
- Team-up with a friend to take on the CPU opponent in a new co-op mode. Create new two-character combos and attack the CPU on both sides!
- Battle it out with a friend in local multiplayer or take the fight online in Ranked and Casual matches.
- Browse through a beautiful 250+ page digital art book featuring over 1,500 illustrations throughout Street Fighter’s 30-year history.