Who Are We?
1.1 Who Is YuneOh?
Welcome to YuneOh! YuneOh is an events guide that showcases the biggest events, promotions,contests and happenings in the Philippines. We make it easier for users to look, join and participate in such events by providing a news and information, registration and ticketing platform for these experiences. YuneOh’s goal is to keep everyone in the know!
1.2 What Are YuneOh Services?
YuneOh’s websites and domains, including www.yuneoh.com, and all of the webpages, subdomains, country level domain variants and subparts of those websites (collectively, our “Site”), all of the services available on or through the Site or otherwise provided by us (including our application programming interfaces), is operated and managed by Asian Cable Enterprises, Inc (Access). We refer to all of these as
1.3 Who Are YuneOh Users?
Through the Services, YuneOh provides brands, agencies, promoters, event organizers, planners and charitable organizations (“Organizers”) to create event pages, pre-registration forms, organizer profiles, fundraising, embedding external sites, sharing videos, photos and write-ups and other web pages related to their events, to promote those pages and events to visitors or browsers on the Services and to sell tickets and registrations (or issue free registrations), solicit donations and sell merchandise related to those events to users who wish to make purchases, registrations or donations from or to such events (including to free events) (“Attendees”). We refer to Organizers, Attendees and other visitors and browsers of the Services collectively as “Users” or “you.”
Our Terms of Service
The term “Access” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
– The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
– Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered in this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and
materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
– Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
– This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
– All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
– Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
– From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
– Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the Philippines.
Condition of Sale
YuneOh acts as an agent for external ticket sellers (“Organizers”) and is entitled to a percentage of the overall ticket sales (“Commission”). The Organizer is responsible for all tickets sold on YuneOh and the event for which it is sold. All claims are sole responsibility of Organizer. The ticket is sold subject to the Organizer’s condition of sale, a copy of which is available for inspection at the time of purchase of this
ticket and also (to the extent that they are not inconsistent with the Organizer’s conditions of sale) subject to the following conditions:
1. No refunds or exchanges on any ticket and/or transaction.
2. The right is reserved to add, withdraw or substitute artists and/or vary advertised program, seating and audience capacity.
3. Security of E-Ticket once sold is the responsibility of Attendee.
4. The right of admission is reserved.
5. Camera and tape recorders may not be permitted.
6. Club admission rules apply.
“Content” pertains to event promotional materials, advertisements, blog posts, video posts and comments that shall be posted on the site.
Content must not constitute, facilitate, or promote illegal products, services or activities. Content targeted to minors must not promote products, services, or events that are inappropriate, illegal, or unsafe, or that exploit, mislead, or exert undue pressure on the age groups targeted.
Content must not promote the sale or use of the following:
– Illegal, prescription, or recreational drugs;
– Tobacco products and related paraphernalia (Rep. Act No. 9211);
– False, misleading or deceptive information (Rep. Act No. 7394);
– Weapons, ammunition, or explosives; or
– Adult products or services (except for ads for family planning and contraception). Content must not contain any of the following:
– Content that infringes upon or violates the rights of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity, or other personal or proprietary rights.
– Adult content. This includes nudity, depictions of people in explicit or suggestive positions, or activities that are overly suggestive or sexually provocative.
– Shocking, sensational, disrespectful, or excessively violent content.
– Image that are scary, gory or sensational are not allowed as they may shock or evoke a negative response from users.
– Avoid images that are violent or confronting.
The views and opinions expressed in the various articles and comments of this site are exclusively those of the authors and do not reflect or represent the views and opinions held by YuneOh and its officers and various personnel.
YuneOh cannot be held responsible for any errors or for any consequences arising from the use of the information contained in this article. The data, content, and opinions appearing in the articles and comments including editorials and advertisements found in this site are the responsibility of the contributors and authors concerned.
YuneOh and any of its services are provided on an as is and as available basis and that this sitemakes no warranties, representations or conditions (as used in this section & warranties) of any kind, whether express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement and that any such warranties are hereby expressly disclaimed.
YuneOh specifically makes no warranties that it or any of its services, including any content, information, products or services obtained from or through the use of this site or any of the services, will be provided on an uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free basis or that such services or the results derived therefrom will meet your requirements or expectations.
You expressly understand and agree that in no event shall this site, including its affiliates and licensors, be liable for any damages whatsoever, including any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special or exemplary damages, and any damages for loss of profits, savings, goodwill or other intangible losses, regardless of whether this site had been advised of or could have foreseen the possibility of such
damages, arising out of or in connection with: (a) the use, inability to use or performance of any of the services of this site, or (b) any unauthorized access to or modification to any of your content or transmissions, or (c) any other matter relating to this site or any of the services. Should you have any concern regarding any content or information found in YuneOh, you may provide
us your feedback or contact us (hyperlink: YuneOh.email@example.com).