Invite your trekking buddies to try this thrilling adventure! Have chance to view the sea of clouds at the top of Mt. Pulag!
A Worthwhile Trekking Adventure
This will be an unforgettable experience for you! Enjoy the cool atmosphere here.
Mt. Pulag is one of the famous mountains in the Philippines. It has a jaw-dropping scenery that is sure to make your challenging adventure a rewarding one!
It is one of the richest biodiversity in the country, having vast forests full of pines, moss, and grass. It has the highest peak in Luzon and is the third highest mountain in the Philippines.
Trail Adventours offers the climb to the summit through the Ambangeg Trail.
Please take note that camping is not allowed Friday-Monday.
*Package Price: Php 4,400
- Mar 31- Apr 02
- Roundtrip bus transportation: Manila-Baguio
- Roundtrip Chartered Monster Jeepney: Baguio-Mt.Pulag
- One night stay at a Homestay
- Meals (Day 1: Lunch and Dinner, Day 2: Light Breakfast(before the hike), Breakfast(at camp 2) and Lunch)
- Registration fees, environmental and cultural fees
- Adventure Guide/ Coordinator
- Local Guide Fees
- Certificate of Conquest
- Trail Adventours Mt. Pulag Shirt
- Trail Adventours ID
*Things to bring
- Clothes good enough for the trip (Please take into account the shirt you will be receiving from Trail Adventours.)
- A good pair of trekking shoes
- Jacket (It is advised to have 2 jackets a cotton/fleece jacket for the cold and a water proof jacket)
- Rain and Sun Protection (Sun block, shades, rain coat etc.)
- Head Light
- Water or rehydration fluids
- Snack/ Trail Food
- Trekking Pole
- Toiletries (tissue, wet wipes, tooth brush etc.)
- Personal medications
- Deposit slip and remaining balance
- Book donation (optional. This is for our 1 Book Project. We prefer books for elementary students)
- Medical Certificate (Mandated by DENR)
Note: No need for tents.
|09:00 PM||Day 0|
|09:00 PM||Meetup and Registration. Depart for Baguio|
|03:00 AM||Day 1|
|03:00 AM||Arrive Baguio. Board Jeepney. Breakfast along the way. Side trips(Ambuklao Dam, Jang Jang Hanging Bridge, and Daclan Sulfur Spring)|
|10:00 AM||ETA D.E.N.R. Orientation|
|01:30 PM||Lunch. Depart for Homestay|
|04:00 PM||Arrival at Homestay|
|01:00 AM||Day 2|
|01:00 AM||Wake-up call. Light meal. Depart for Ranger Station.|
|02:00 AM||ETA Ranger Station. Start trek. ETA Camp 1. Rest|
|03:45 AM||ETA Camp 2. Rest|
|05:30 AM||ETA Mt. Pulag Summit. Enjoy the view.|
|07:30 AM||Descend back to Ranger Station|
|08:30 AM||ETA Camp 2. Rest|
|12:10 PM||ETA Homestay. Lunch and Wash-up.|
|02:00 PM||ETD to Baguio City. Souvenir at DENR(optional)|
|04:30 PM||ETA Baguio City. Free time. Market and Dinner.|
|09:30 PM||ETD to Manila|
|03:00 AM||Arrival in Manila|
If interested, please email email@example.com for any inquries and booking.