If your single or just recovering from hurtful break-up, then this is an experience you should try!
Unique Experience for Singles Out There!
Uncover the hidden beauty of the Philippines as you discover more of yourself together with other singles out there. An adventure awaits for anyone who join. Build friendship with others and have fun with exciting experiences.
Any single looking for some unique experience is perfect to join this fun road trip. The destination and activities are secret. Have fun with strangers and step out of your comfort zone. By the help of Experience Philippines, you can feel how being single is fun!
Road Trip Details
WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN?
- The Singles Road Trip fee is P6,000. DEADLINE for Payment is January 10, 2018.
- This Road Trip is going to be 2 FULL DAYS.
- The fee is INCLUSIVE of Transport, Accommodation and major meals.
- You will a discover a culture different from Manila.
- You will discover a LESS TOURISTY PLACE. 100%
WHAT TO EXPECT?
- You are going to travel with people we do not know.
- It will be about memorable moments, big laughs, and team work.
- Road Trip starts at 8 PM of Friday, January 19, 2018
- Be OPEN MINDED about new things.
- Kindly bring some extra cash for food, drinks or some snacks.
HOW TO MAKE A RESERVATION?
If you haven’t secured your seat yet, kindly deposit your reservation to Experience Philippines’ BDO or BPI accounts.
- BPI (Checking): Account Number: 9641-0003-69, EXPH Travel Differently Inc.
Please send a text message with your deposit to 0917-563-9692 or the scanned deposit slip to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or you can pay them by CREDIT CARD via PAYPAL’s secured payment website.
WHAT TO BRING?
- IMPORTANT: PLEASE PACK LIGHT.
- Comfy and reliable shoes for wet, dry, and rocky surfaces
- LOTS of Sunblock
- Mosquito Repellent
- Headwear or bandana
- Camera or your GoPro with Extra Batteries (you may have limited access to electricity)
- A container for drinking water
- Medicine – if under medication or if you have allergies, notify the organizer immediately. Although they are bringing their own First Aid Kit and supply of basic medicine, certain circumstances may arise during the trip, so be prepared by having the basic medicines available in your pockets like paracetamol, pain reliever, anti-histamine & alcohol or hand sanitizer. These may come in handy most especially in times of emergency.
- Motion sickness pills
- Flashlight and Dry Bag
- Extra Cash – Experience Philippines will shoulder most of the expenses, but we always strive to be one with the local community. Buying local is highly encouraged!
- Valid ID
- LOTS OF JOKES and a SENSE OF HUMOR!